Backside of Pack
Roll Top Closure
Main Image Perfectly Closed
Rent this essential gear for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage, and pick it up at our partner's office in Ushuaia anytime after 12 noon the day before you embark.
Conveniently located one block from the port, pick up your gear at, and return your gear to:
- Tierra del Fuego Aventura, Gobernador Godoy 51 (you may want to also ask them about the adventure experiences they offer if you have time prior to your Antarctica expedition)
- Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM - Monday through Saturday; 12 Noon - 9 PM Sunday; Other Times by Appointment
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177
- Returning your rental gear? Return your gear to our partner's office, Tierra del Fuego Aventura and you are good to go!
In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate:
- your arrival date in Ushuaia
- the name of your pre-stay hotel
- the name of your expedition ship
- your embarkation date
- your date of disembarkation from the ship.
Use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
An ultralight, weatherproof bag that weighs a mere 9 ounces and protects gear from 'the wet'!
This top quality dry pack by Outdoor Research has these Special Features:
- Built for comfort with padded, supportive shoulder straps
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Ultralight, waterproof
- 100% Polyester, 40D ripstop body with PU coating
- 100% nylon, 210D bottom and front pocket
- Smart accessory attachments for all your gear
- Sternum strap
- Large zippered exterior pouch
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 11 1/2 in. x 7 in. / 51 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 1526 cu. in./25 L
- Weight: 9 oz / 270 g
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.