Backside of Pack
Roll Top Closure
Main Image Perfectly Closed
Rent this great gear for your Antarctica expedition in our online store and pick it up in Ushuaia.
You may elect to:
- Have it delivered to your pre-stay hotel in Ushuaia
- Or, we can deliver it to you onboard your expedition vessel at embarkation
- In either case, try it on right away, make sure it fits (so we can quickly exchange it if it doesn't).
RETURNING YOUR RENTAL GEAR? Place your rental gear into the same sac in which you received it and our representative will retrieve it from you onboard your vessel just prior to disembarkation.
It is important that you use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
In the "Comments" field found during check-out, please indicate your arrival date in Ushuaia, the name of your ship and the date of your voyage, the name and dates of your pre-stay hotel.
There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will of result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
An ultralight, weatherproof bag that weighs a mere 9 ounces and protects gear from 'the wet'!
This top quality dry pack by Outdoor Research has these Special Features:
- Built for comfort with padded, supportive shoulder straps
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Ultralight, waterproof
- 100% Polyester, 40D ripstop body with PU coating
- 100% nylon, 210D bottom and front pocket
- Smart accessory attachments for all your gear
- Sternum strap
- Large zippered exterior pouch
- Dimensions: 19 in. x 11 1/2 in. x 7 in. / 51 cm x 28 cm x 19 cm
- Volume: 1526 cu. in./25 L
- Weight: 9 oz / 270 g
- Dry Bags are not intended to be submerged for extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (rolled 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Pack electronic equipment with extra care (double bagged or in special waterproof hard cases) to prevent water damage as some moisture can enter the bag.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can compromise integrity and waterproofness of this pack.