Rent this essential gear for your Antarctica expedition at least 7 days prior to your voyage, and pick it up at our partner's office in Ushuaia anytime after 12 noon the day before you embark. Return it to the same location at end of your voyage and you're good to go!
Conveniently located one block from the port, pick up your gear at, and return your gear to:
- Tierra del Fuego Aventura, Gobernador Godoy 51 (you may want to also ask them about the adventure experiences they offer if you have time prior to your Antarctica expedition)
- Hours: 8 AM - 9 PM - Monday through Saturday; 12 Noon - 9 PM Sunday; Other Times by Appointment
- WhatsApp +54 9 2901 600 177
Returning your rental gear? Return your gear to our partner's office, Tierra del Fuego Aventura and you are good to go!
1. In the "Comments" field found during the check-out process, please indicate:
- your arrival date in Ushuaia
- the name of your pre-stay hotel
- the name of your expedition ship
- your embarkation date
- your date of disembarkation from the ship.
2. Use Coupon Code NoShipUSH during check out. Its use will "zero out" the shipping charges from your order total.
3. There is no security deposit charged for our rental gear. Please understand, failure to return the gear, will result in a gear replacement charge made to the same credit card you used to place your order. Thank you.
Made by Charles River, supple and lightweight, our Wet Gear Waterproof Rental Jacket is the perfect outer layer to protect you from wind, water, and spray on deck, during wet landings, and on shore during your Antarctica Expedition.
It is important to note that our Wet Gear Jacket is a waterproof, seam-sealed shell Jacket made with a relaxed fit. IT IS NOT INSULATED which allows you to bring your own insulating layers, or purchase any that you may need from our selection in the gear shop, to wear or remove as you wish.
Click here for the OR WetGear Jacket Size Chart
Our Wet Gear Jacket has these Special Features:
- Supple and lightweight, made of Waterproof Polyurethane, bonded to a woven backing for enhanced fabric strength and durability
- Lined with mesh and nylon for comfort
- Heat-sealed seams
- Generously cut to allow pants, thermals, and other layers to be worn underneath
- Front vented capes for circulation
- Concealed shockcord drawstring at the hood and hem
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs
- Zippered side pockets
- 2-way front zipper