Made by Patagonia and embroidered with the AdventureSmith logo, this is an amazing versatile piece of outerwear! Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Vest warms your core, is incredibly lightweight, highly compressible and can be worn as insulating or outer layeer depending on conditions.
This excellent Wind-blocking jacket has these Special Features:
- It slides and glides effortlessly between layers
- A lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric that sheds moisture with its DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Excellent warmth and compressibility
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes the PrimaLoft® insulation
- Uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages
- Zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual adjust drawcord
- Shell and lining is made of 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulated with low-bulk, "hydrophobic", 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester that traps heat even when wet
- Shaped fit
- Weight: 227 g (8 oz)
- Most amazing is this - leave it on when you go inside. It's unique properties and fabrication allows your body temperature to self-regulate (hard to explain, but it does and it works)
If you wish, this item may be custom embroidered with virtually anything you wish - your own custom quote, slogan, nickname, trip destination, or monogram (up to 25 characters) allowing you to commemorate your adventure even more!
It is important to note that if your item is embellished with custom embroidery, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
In an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", we invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.