Warm, windproof, water-resistant—the Nano Puff® Vest by Patagonia uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and lining. This comes embroidered with the AdventureSmith logo.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% postconsumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- 207 g (7.3 oz)
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
If you wish, this item may be custom embroidered with virtually anything you wish - your own custom quote, slogan, nickname, trip destination, or monogram (up to 25 characters) allowing you to commemorate your adventure even more!
It is important to note that if your item is embellished with custom embroidery, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
In an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", we invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1-888-_924-2050 (+203_-924-2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.